You never want to get stuck without a way to jump start your car. This compact jump starter is smaller than an iPhone, and it doesn’t weigh more than a pound. In fact, it’s such a powerful tool that fits inside such a small package.
This iClever is chargeable, so you will never be without power. If you are afraid you won’t know how to use it, this jump starter comes with a smart clamp to help you use it and ensure you have current protection. The makers of this product also offer lifetime support for their product.
What Customers are Saying About the iClever Portable Car Jump Starter
What they like:
- This comes with a carrying case that makes it easy to store and carry with you. It also keeps it handy for quick access if needed.
- The power supply is amazing. It keeps any mobile devices charged on the go if you need it, and it will easily jump off your vehicle.
- The size doesn’t even begin to explain the power of this product. Sometimes great things come in smaller packages.
What they dislike:
- This power bank doesn’t come with a 12-volt plug or a wall charger. These must be purchased separately.
- This device doesn’t charge very quickly. It takes several hours to fully recharge the device.
- The added flashlight that is attached to the power bank is extremely bright, which can be both good and bad. Good for dark nights; bad for accidentally shining the light in someone’s eye.
Q: Can you power a CB radio and plug it into a cigarette lighter?
A: This jump started does work for a CB radio, and you can plug it into a lighter socket by using an ec5 connector made for jump starters.
Q: How long does it take for your car to start back up?
A: If you have fully charged your jump starter, there should be no wait time at all. The car should start immediately.
Q: How do you charge the power bank?
A: You can charge the power bank by plugging it into an AC plug. The iClever comes with a cable for charging purposes.
Q: Is this a great product to travel with?
A: Yes, this product is great for travel. The iClever comes with a US outlet so you would need an adapter for out of country travel.