Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Capacity: 19 cu ft
Made in: unknown
G4Free Waterproof Car Top Carrier Summary
Road trips are stressful enough without worrying about fitting everything into your trunk. A car top carrier eliminates storage capacity issues, adding a convenient option to haul more of your cargo. The G4Free car top carrier is a rooftop carrier bag that can fit up to 18.5 cubic feet. Designed for larger vehicles, this non-slip roof rack bag will protect everything in it.
Designed to with a 100% waterproof PVC coating, your cargo will arrive dry even when it rains during your trip.
What Customers are Saying
We’ve evaluated the most helpful reviews from customers who purchased this car top carrier.
What they like:
1. The material used for the exterior of the cargo bag is high-quality and can stand up to long trips, and poor weather conditions.
2. The straps are incredibly durable. Each seatbelt-style strap is rated at 3000 lbs. and ensures it’ll remain secure when driving.
3. It’s huge! The large size of the bag allows for a substantial amount of cargo to be placed inside it.
What they don’t like:
1. While the straps are strong, they can shift during travel. It’s recommended to tighten them during planned stops during your trip.
2. Straps and buckles can break if they are pulled on too aggressively while adjusting and securing the cargo bag.
3. If rain and wind are strong, the bag can allow a small amount of condensation inside of it.
Q: Will this car top carrier fit my car?
A: The cargo bag measures at 55” length x 37” width x 15.8” height. It is designed for larger vehicles such as SUV’s, minivans and crossovers with larger roofs.
Q: How is it installed?
A: The cargo bag can be installed using side rails, cross bars, or even on a bare roof. For side rails, straps attach to the side rails from left-to-right. Cross bars simply attach to the bars, from front to back. If your roof doesn’t have a rack, straps will pass through the inside of the car through each door frame; the door close over the straps.
Q: What all comes included with the G4Free Car Top Carrier?
A: Along with the carrier, you also receive a stuff sack, and 10 nylon straps used to secure the carrier to the roof.